- If you have not made any mistakes in your life, you would not have anything interesting to make other's laugh.
- Choices engender confusions. But, often out of the confusions, we come to correct decision.
- The image, we see of others, is always tinted with our own colors.
- Experience is the additional lens; life rewards us to see the subtlety of life more clearly.
- In hindsight, justification is often driven by rejection.
- Happiness and sorrows in life are like poles and zeroes of control system. If positioned correctly, they make life more happening and responsive.
- Uniqueness lies in diversity.
- Efficiency : Meaning :: Adam Smith : Karl Marx :: Machine : Human
- To me, an author is just an instrument who amplifies the thoughts and ideas filtered out by his consciousness. The 'bandwidth' of consciousness is critical in such scenario as it largely decides what thoughts and ideas it would amplify.
Her spectacle ridden red eyes were trying to run away from the crowd as soon as possible. Every person was looking so alien, so dreadful. Her heart was pounding so fast, it felt it could come out anytime. She closed her eyes; took a long-breath; chanted a prayer, perhaps to stabilize her trembling soul. But it was of no use. In the high decibel of the noise she had already lost her ability to hear her own words. Somewhere at some meters away she found a corner. She moved towards the corner with her shuddering legs but alas! Her blurring eyes were proving too difficult to keep open. She fell down and in a few hours she was laying against white bed-sheet in the government hospital. She didn’t know who took her there. She moved her eyes everywhere to search some known faces. But there was no one. Finally she closed her eyes. So how are you feeling now? She heard a male, soothing yet concerned voice, but not sure if it was for her or someone else. She opened her eyes slightly...As the ima…