Skip to main content

Expressing Gratitude; Award


I am really feeling honoured by receiving the “Superior Scribbling Award” by Shruti, uncrowned princess of 55 fiction. According to rules of this award I have to announce the name of 5 prominent bloggers, to whom I feel the most eligible for this award. Ok...It’s hard to choose 5 from so many outstanding bloggers but somehow I feel the bloggers who have impressed and inspired me most are...




1.)    YaYaver- I should not say that I am giving him award but it would be more apt to say that I am sharing my award with him. His posts are always inspiration to me. He has written about 300 posts on wide varieties ranging from politics, education, culture, news to movies, and I have hardly missed to read his any post from the starting of my blogging days.



2.)    Indian Pundit- I really love his interesting, concise, full of wit posts. It is new nomenclature of CAT or it is his views on today’s teachers, you will find them always commendable.



3.)    Durga Nandan- Brain child!  Her post reflects intelligence. I really love her posts that make me to use my grey cells. Not only her post but also, her comments make you to think.



4.)    R S V- I love his writing, so smooth and expressive. Although I am new to his blog nevertheless his posts really inspire me. Don’t forget to read his recent post; I guarantee you, you will never miss to read his future posts



5.)    Babli- I really like to read her post as they are unique in their own way. Her sayaries, Kavitayen are so mesmerizing and captivating.  Her posts on various cultural festivals and travelogues written in interesting manner with amazing picture let you feel to read again and again. Keep writing... Cheers!!



Let me go on to the rules:

·         Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Blogging Friends.

·         Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

·         Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post which explains The Award.

·         Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.

·         Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Comments

Yayaver said…
अवॉर्ड के लिए बहुत बहुत बहुत मुबारकबाद. ज़िंदगी में पहली बार अपने ब्लॉग पे गर्व महसूस हुआ है
मेरे पास शब्द नही हैं आज कुछ कहने को. धन्यवाद भाई.
Shruti said…
Amit!
Hyperlink is missing in the rules
Check out my post for that!
Btw,thanks for the title - uncrowned princess of 55 fiction
Singh Amit said…
@ Yayaver

It's my pleasure.. :)

your blog deserves a lot more such awards... :)

Cheers!!
Singh Amit said…
@ Shruti..

I have corrected it..

Thanks for reminding me... :)

cheers!!
Durga Nandan said…
My God! Brain child! :D

Thanks dear. :)
For the award and appreciation..
Five people aint in my mind right now to confer it to.. Still.. :D
Cheerz!
Durga. :)
Indian Pundit said…
Hey Amit thanks yaar.

i am so very honoured by this award......Thanks a lot.

Cheers
Durga Nandan said…
Hey one thing, why did you suddenly change to 'Singh Amit'? :?
Any reasons?
Singh Amit said…
@ Durga Nandan...

It's my pleasure... :)
I really love to read ur posts..
Cheers!!

my previous name was Amit414@IT-BHU...
now since I am grduated this year, No longer I want to use the Brand of my Institute for my personal Blog...
As my full name is Amit Kumar Singh so made it Singh Amit...but looking forward to search more apt name......
Singh Amit said…
@IP..

U deserve more such awards.. :)
ur post rocks.... :)

Cheers!!
Bharathi said…
Congrats on receiving the award. You very much deserve that. all the best for accumulating more.
Singh Amit said…
Thanks a lot Bharathi... :)

Cheers!!
R S V said…
Thank you Amit (Sir..)..
I am surprised as well as effused with emotions...
see....my keyboard has got drenched up....
my first ever award!!
on 9-9-9...
R S V said…
and yes CONGRATS from my side for your award...
apni khushi mein aapke award ko bhool gaya!!

thanks again!!
Singh Amit said…
@ Chowla Ji..

Thanks a lot... :)

Cheers!!
Singh Amit said…
@ RSV

It's my pleasure dear... :)
Your blogs deserves more such awards..
Keep writing such lovely posts...
Thanks a lot.. :)
Cheers!!
- Sugar Cube - said…
Congratulations!
Very deserving :)
Singh Amit said…
Thanks a lot.. Sugar Cube :)

Cheers!!
Shankar said…
congrats for the award..amith... good going dude..
Singh Amit said…
Thanks a lot.. Shankar..
:)

Cheers!!
anushree said…
congratulations dear...!
god bless!
Singh Amit said…
Thanks a lot Anushree... :)

Cheers!!
rashmi said…
congratulations.. well deserved..
:)
Singh Amit said…
Thanks a lot Rashmi.. :)

Cheers!!
Happybirdie said…
Congrats for the award!!!Well none for me :(,just kidding ;)
take care!
Singh Amit said…
Thanks a lot Happybirdie... :)

Ur posts really deserve awards..

Keep writing...... :)

U will get many such awards...... :)
Babli said…
I would like to convey my sincere thanks to you for nominating my name for the award. It was a big surprise for me. I felt very happy to read the lovely lines written by you about my blogs. Once again thanks for the award.
Singh Amit said…
It's absolutely my pleasure...
Ur posts really deserve it... :)

cheers!!
karim said…
Good one on gratitude and it helps a lot.

Thanks,
Karim - Mind Power

Popular posts from this blog

Women-Empowerment (A Short Story)

Her spectacle ridden red eyes were trying to run away from the crowd as soon as possible. Every person was looking so alien, so dreadful.  Her heart was pounding so fast, it felt it could come out anytime. She closed her eyes; took a long-breath; chanted a prayer, perhaps to stabilize her trembling soul. But it was of no use. In the high decibel of the noise she had already lost her ability to hear her own words. Somewhere at some meters away she found a corner.  She moved towards the corner with her shuddering legs but alas! Her blurring eyes were proving too difficult to keep open. She fell down and in a few hours she was laying against white bed-sheet in the government hospital. She didn’t know who took her there.  She moved her eyes everywhere to search some known faces. But there was no one. Finally she closed her eyes. So how are you feeling now? She heard a male, soothing yet concerned voice, but not sure if it was for her or someone else. She opened her eyes slightly...As the ima…

LAKSHMEE- A short story (Guest Post)

Many years have passed since she left this imperfect and unjust world, but still she floats around in my memories time to time. Today I have decided to tell the story of Lakshmee as was perceived through my eyes. Lakshmee was born as a first child in a family which had seen a girl child after two generations. Although a boy would have been more welcome in this case also, Her arrival in this world was tolerated or I dare say welcomed in much better way than many of other girls had in my village. At that time you could guess by the silence and gloom at home that a girls had arrived or by noise of celebration that a boy had been born. A feast was arranged as celebration for her birth which was generally reserved for boys. Her grandfather christened her Lakshmee, consoling his son that she will bring prosperity, material and money as well as many boys to family.
She was a very lovely child with plenty of smiles and comfortable with anyone wishing to carry her in his/her arms. Since she wa…

Begging Future

Scientists believe that after a certain period especially childhood, our mind does not develop; it just gathers knowledge, makes it experiences and learns new things.Freud, the father of psychology claims that till that age, the way our mind gets shaped; it lasts for our whole life and defines our behaviour and character. So, the important point which I want to draw is that childhood is the most crucial period which decides and defines our future.
To grow a child, is an art, the most beautiful living art of existence. But unfortunately, everyone doesn’t want to reveal his art as they have never felt the joy of this art Or maybe they would have work more prior to this. So their creation is not perfect. A child needs care, love, humbleness, spontaneity; which most of people would be mistaken by fulfilment of economic needs. Well, a good school can substitute the role of parents to an extent but not completely.
In case of India where good schools and perfect parents are a distant fantasy f…