Expressing Gratitude; Award
I am really feeling honoured by receiving the “Superior Scribbling Award” by Shruti, uncrowned princess of 55 fiction. According to rules of this award I have to announce the name of 5 prominent bloggers, to whom I feel the most eligible for this award. Ok...It’s hard to choose 5 from so many outstanding bloggers but somehow I feel the bloggers who have impressed and inspired me most are...
1.) YaYaver- I should not say that I am giving him award but it would be more apt to say that I am sharing my award with him. His posts are always inspiration to me. He has written about 300 posts on wide varieties ranging from politics, education, culture, news to movies, and I have hardly missed to read his any post from the starting of my blogging days.
2.) Indian Pundit- I really love his interesting, concise, full of wit posts. It is new nomenclature of CAT or it is his views on today’s teachers, you will find them always commendable.
3.) Durga Nandan- Brain child! Her post reflects intelligence. I really love her posts that make me to use my grey cells. Not only her post but also, her comments make you to think.
4.) R S V- I love his writing, so smooth and expressive. Although I am new to his blog nevertheless his posts really inspire me. Don’t forget to read his recent post; I guarantee you, you will never miss to read his future posts
5.) Babli- I really like to read her post as they are unique in their own way. Her sayaries, Kavitayen are so mesmerizing and captivating. Her posts on various cultural festivals and travelogues written in interesting manner with amazing picture let you feel to read again and again. Keep writing... Cheers!!
Let me go on to the rules:
· Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Blogging Friends.
· Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
· Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post which explains The Award.
· Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
· Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.